Our coaching is not about solving problems, although problems will be solved. It is not primarily about improving performance, attaining goals or achieving results, although all of that will certainly happen over time.
Coaching will help you get further clarity of what makes you “tick” and also what makes you “ticked off”, to help you make the choices and decisions to move forward and feel more fulfilled. It will help you to connect again with your dreams, core values and explore what would amplify your passion today!
People come to coaching for lots of different reasons:
- they want more from life – more peace of mind, more security, more impact in their work.
- they want less – less confusion, less stress, less financial pressure.
Whilst the coaching is focussed on the person and not the topic, the following areas are examples of what is often addressed:
Coaching can help you to:
- Create a better balance in your life in order to maximise your mental, emotional and physical wellbeing.
- Discover and unlock your true values which will give clarity about what is essential to your life and gives meaning
- Unleash more confidence and courage to take on the challenges to which you aspire
- Step into a more rejuvenated and exhilarating phase of your life, by fully claiming your dreams and shining a light on the different perspectives of your reality
On the basis that change takes commitment and persistence, a coaching contract will start with a minimum of six sessions, with an agreed frequency and location.
Following this programme, there could either be a follow up repeat programme or further individual sessions to help you maintain the focus and keep momentum.
As our coaching relationship is critical to success, I offer a free introductory chemistry session before we start the programme. This is to assess if coaching is for you and to establish if we are a good fit.
To book your free session, contact me...
- Face to face, over the phone or via Skype.
- Face to face sessions can be at your office or an agreed location. We can also go for a walk, as being outdoors, active and reflective at the same time can aid brainstorming and creativity.
All coaching sessions are confidential and meet the ICF standards for ethics and conduct.
Coaching can be provided in both English and Dutch.
Coaching standards and qualifications