Properly facilitated meetings make all the difference.
Lazise, provides bespoke facilitation services upon request, that give you the right blend of interpersonal skills, expert facilitation tools, processes and techniques to ensure your meeting objectives are met. We provide structured settings for groups to come together, either for generating ideas, brainstorming solutions or making important decisions.
Some examples of the types of facilitation we offer are:
- Off-site and team building events
- Board or shareholder meetings
- Strategic planning and innovation meetings
- Engagement workshops and impact planning
When your meeting outcome stakes are high, a well-designed, interactive and properly facilitated meeting can make all the difference.
Lazise facilitation will:
- Provide an environment in which participants feel safe and respected
- Give you space and structure to help the group focus on valuable topics and tasks
- Help the group work out what they want to achieve and ensure they don’t fail to address important and sometimes more difficult topics
- Introduce frameworks, methodologies and insights from experience
- Open up and encourage dialogue in a stimulating way, getting ideas into the open and helping the group to listen to each other, further its knowledge and thus make informed decisions
- Challenge and question the group along the way to aid progress
- Enable the group to build upon each other’s ideas, ensuring every voice is heard and all have an opportunity to fully contribute
- Make sure that the event is fully documented to ensure good quality follow-up
Facilitation can be combined with a coaching programme to provide greater perspectives and faster results.